Monday, December 4, 2017 8am-5pm
The Commons on Champa, Denver, Colorado
In this fun, fast-paced, hands-on event, you’ll learn by doing. Over eight hours, Jake will rapidly lead you through all five stages of the Design Sprint process, teaching how the various steps fit together and why and how they work. You’ll learn tips and tricks for facilitating a Design Sprint (whether it’s your first or 101st) and for incorporating these techniques into normal meetings.
- How to lead a team through the Design Sprint process with confidence
- Updated exercises and techniques—beyond the book—to make the process run more smoothly
- Methods to improve the way your team and company works
- How to make smart decisions without lengthy discussion
- How to integrate Design Sprint methods into your product development calendar—as well as your normal workday
- How to convince clients, executives, and colleagues to try a sprint
Jake won’t just talk at you—you’ll put paper to pen, work with others, and build muscle-memory for the sprint activities. And there will be plenty of time for Q&A, so you can learn from Jake’s experience running over 150 Design Sprints with teams at Google and startups like Slack, Nest, Uber, Blue Bottle Coffee, 23andMe, and many more from consumer to enterprise, from hardware to software, and in fields from healthcare to retail to robotics to agriculture.
You'll laugh. You'll high five. You'll learn ridiculously useful skills. Hope to see you there!
TICKETS ON SALE NOW